Hi everyone! If you are a new member of Home Depot’s staff, you will get all the required information related to the login, MyTHDHR, your schedule, MyTHDHR benefit, and much more. Only the employees of the home depot Employee Self Service (ESS) mainly get the MyTHDHR worker portal site. Here you will get how to access the MyTHDHR login portal in simple steps. So let’s dive in.
How to Check the Schedule of Work?
The work schedule can be checked quickly and easily on MyTHDHR. The steps for the same are given below:
- Firstly, visit the site MyTHDHR.com on your phone/PC.
- Secondly, click on ‘Your Schedule’ on the top left of the home page.
- Next, the login page would open appear. You simply have to fill in the login information and click on ‘Login’
- The account will open and you can see your work schedule there. The work schedule for the next week can also be viewed there and can request any change. Even vacations can be planned as per the schedule.
How To Login To MyTHDR Account?
If you are a Home Depot Employee, it is very beneficial to have a MyTHDHR account. The following steps shall be followed to log in.
- Go to mythdhr.com and access the page.
- Click on the option on the left bar, according to your choice.
- The employee benefits might not be accessed on this page, so you can click on https://apps.bswift.com/orangelife/
- If you belong to Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands, then you will have to choose from the location option and then follow instructions accordingly, before the usual login procedure. For searching details about the payment details, you shall go to https://www.mythdhr.com/Pay/Pages/default.aspx
- For applying for various jobs in corporate and non-corporate in Home Depot go to https://www.mythdhr.com/Pages/CareerDepot.aspx
Self-service allows you many things. As an employee, you can view and also change some of the associate information. You can also review your personal information and address in self-service. It can be done every month, for ensuring easy communication with and from Home Depot regarding benefits, taxes.
What is MyTHDHR Used for?
- For reviewing the associate profile
- For viewing and printing the payslips and statement of taxes.
- For making changes in the tax withholdings
- For changing/activating the direct deposit information
- Getting enrolled or activate the Payroll card
- For changing the mailing address
- Making changes in the Homer Fund deduction
- For reviewing LOA (leave of absence) information and LOA packets
- For checking the status of LOA
Following are a few recommendations for using the self-service function
- Use a secure way to access and make changes to any information
- Be very cautious while logging in to the network
- Always ensure you get your documents printed at a secured printing location
- Ensure that you log out completely, once all the work is done
Helpline in case you forget/lose your password
If you lose your MyTHDHR account’s password, please contact 1-866-698-4347 or mail to myTHDHR@homedepot.com
Hope the above explanation on how to log in and check/ change your details as an employee of Home Depot was easily and clearly understood by you.